Tips for couponing at Kmart:
- Store managers may impose limits at their discretion.
- Kmart accepts manufacturer and store coupons, however, “Stacking” is not permitted. Only one coupon may be redeemed per item.
- The coupon must have a scannable bar code.
- Coupons resulting in an overage will be adjusted down to match the price of the item. No overages are given in the way of cash or credit.
- Be on the look out for DOUBLE COUPON days! In order to qualify for double coupons:
- The total sale before coupons are applied must reach $25 or more in grocery and drugstore merchandise.
- Only customers with a “Shop Your Way Rewards Card” will receive double the value of their coupons.
- Manufacturers’ coupons of up to $2 can be doubled.
- There is a limit of five coupons per day that will be doubled. Additional coupons may be used, but they will not be doubled.
- Shoppers may purchase up to four of the same item with double coupons.
Note: Coupon policies can change without notice. Kmart does not have a coupon policy posted, however you can write to email@example.com and ask for clarification about the coupon policy or contact them if you have a problem using coupons at a store.
Be sure to click the TAB for the CURRENT or UPCOMING matchups!