Here’s a few things to remember:
- Dollar Tree accepts Manufacturer Coupons only.
- Dollar Tree does not accept competitor coupons.
- Coupons can only be used in stores, must be presented at time of purchase, and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Dollar Tree accepts only one (1) Manufacturer Coupon per single item purchased.
- Dollar Tree accepts coupons for over a dollar on a single item, but the coupon value will be reduced to the purchase price of the item.
- Dollar Tree accepts up to four (4) like coupons per household per day.
- Store prices and coupon inserts may vary by region so be sure to check out your Local Ad for more info.
- View the full Dollar Tree Coupon Policy here.